Maintenance Engineer, Pwllheli, North Wales
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance engineer, to join a busy site based near Pwllheli, North Wales. The main purpose of the job is the maintenance and operation of a waste water treatment plant, 19 site pumping stations and a swimming pool plant room. To ensure that all data necessary is accurately recorded. Candidates must be self-motivated, flexible and capable of working on their own initiative.
Main duties of the Maintenance Engineer, Pwllheli, North Wales will be:
- Maintenance of site assets (significant electrical requirement)
- Undertake routine planned preventative maintenance as and when required.
- Record the maintenance accurately in electronic maintenance system.
- Responding to reactive maintenance issues and record accurately in electronic maintenance system
- Supervising contractors
- Identifying areas for Optimisation
- Operating the Effluent Treatment Plant site.
- Completing the daily, weekly and monthly checks on the plant, pumping stations and plant room.
- Carrying out daily analysis on the effluent and record results.
- Carrying out stock checks and refilling of chemical tanks on a regular basis.
- Ordering of chemicals in a timely manner.
- Client and Management Liaison.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance is met at all times.
- Health & safety regulations and systems.
- Assisting in commissioning of on-site equipment and site acceptance test.
- Ensuring and maintaining housekeeping standards as set.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer, Pwllheli, North Wales you should have:
- Industrial electrical skills
- Qualified to 17th edition regulations
- Operational experience in Chemical or Water Industry.desirable .
- IT Skills - Must be IT proficient.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of SCADA & PLC Systems desirable.
- Good knowledge of health & safety procedures and legislation
- Experience of permit to work, COSHH
This role is being offered on a temporary basis to cover long term sick leave and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and an attractive hourly rate of £8-9 is on offer plus holiday pay.
Thank you for viewing our listing for Maintenance Engineer, Pwllheli, North Wales. For more information about this, or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.