Technical Support officer, Bangor, North Wales
For this Technical Support Officer job in Bangor, North Wales, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who enjoys a challenge and thrives on a variety of technical queries. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company with opportunities for career progression. If you enjoy delivering excellent customer service, combined with the challenge of troubleshooting technical issues relating to HTML, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
For this Technical Support Officer job, Bangor, North Wales you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service and support
- Telephone and email support including use of remote log in
- Assisting customers with setting up new user accounts
- Handling a range of queries including relating to HTML/XML
- Working within agreed Service Level Agreements and providing out of hours support
To be successful for this Technical Support Officer job, Bangor, North Wales, you will need:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Good problem solving skills
- Applicants who are educated to degree level in an IT or Engineering discipline would be desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential
This is a permanent, full time opportunity working 37 hour per week. Working hours will include a variety of shifts patterns to include days and evening shifts (from 06.30am to 11.30pm on 7.5 hour shifts) which would commence after the probationary period. A shift allowance of 23% is payable, in addition to other company benefits including contributory pension scheme and on-going professional development.
If you're interested in this Technical Support job in Bangor, North Wales, contact Supertemps Specialist Division who recruit IT and Management positions across North Wales.