Telesales Executive job, Bangor, North Wales
Looking for an outbound telesales role with no late night shifts? Tired of the call centre environment? We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate to join a vibrant and rewarding sales business based in Bangor, North Wales.
In the Telesales Executive job, Bangor, North Wales you will be:
- initiating outbound calls to lapsed and new customers
- developing long term relationships with key accounts
- taking orders from a diverse customer base including commercial, hospitality, industrial and public sector clients
- working as part of a team to provide excellent customer service and NOT in a call centre
To be successful in the Telesales Executive job, Bangor, North Wales you will need:
- to be educated to degree level
- previous sales experience, ideally outbound telesales as well as face to face
- a customer focussed approach with an outgoing personality
- strong communication skills
- A good team ethic, with excellent problem solving skills.
- the flexibility to work out of hours where necessary
- a full clean driving licence and your own car would be essential
- the ability to speak Welsh would be desirable
The package on offer is £15-£18K plus bonus and standard working hours will be Mon-Fri 8:30am-5.30pm though though out of hours working may be required as the business demands.
Thank you for viewing our listing for the Telesales Executive job, Bangor, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.