We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our vibrant team. This role offers you career progression with the regions longest established and award winning company, the opportunity to gain industry leading qualifications and the opportunity to earn great bonus on top of a competitive base salary.
Working from our Bangor office, you will cover temporary, permanent and contract roles across the North Wales in a variety of industries. You will work with an established client base, however your main responsibility would be for generating new clients throughout Gwynedd and Anglesey.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment life cycle from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in a position, in addition to raising the profile of Supertemps through sales and networking activities.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of success within the recruitment industry (temporary and permanent placements). Experience of business development, account management and sales would be highly desirable.
The following skills and experience will also be needed:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through experience
- Proven experience of delivering against deadlines
- Experience of working in a B2B environment as a Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive or Recruitment Consultant
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing envrionment
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- IT Literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to communicate fluently in Welsh would be desirable.
- Full driving license and own vehicle are essential
In return, you will be rewarded with a great base salary, an uncapped bonus scheme with realistic targets to reach an OTE of £30k+ fringe benefits to include discount schemes, laptop, mobile and the opportunity to gain industry leading qualifications.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, please submit your CV with a supporting statement outlining your skills and experience and why you consider yourself a good candidate for this role.
Thank you for viewing our listing for Recruitment Consultant Bangor, North Wales. For more information about this, or any of our other vacancies, please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales